Since I have been laying by the beach for the last week I wanted to bring you a few tips about makeup and beauty at the beach. A full face of makeup looks wrong at the beach in my opinion but anything light and natural is always great for the beach!
Beach Makeup & Beauty Tips
- You must wear sunscreen - whether you wanted to wear a day cream with 30+ we recommend ASAP Daily Moisturiser with sunscreen (low oil) or a tinted face moisturiser is another option to help cover any redness – we love ASAP’s Tinted Moisturiser with sunscreen. Make sure you have a sunscreen to apply to your body too.
- Avoid foundation - anything greasy or oily is not suited at the beach. If you absolutely can’t go without foundation on your face mix a bit of foundation with your daily face moisturiser with sunscreen. Mineral powder is another option as it not oily or greasy we love Bare Minerals Mineral Powder.
- Bronzer all the way - a general rule for makeup is that it enhances your natural colour. Find a bronzer that looks like a natural tan and apply it to your face. We love Tan in a Pan Waterproof Brozner. Make sure your bronzer is not too dark or you could look like an Omper Lomper from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory… Find a soft and natural bronzer cause you can always add more to your face.
- Waterproof products - use a waterproof mascara and only apply a tiny amount find one that lengthens your lashes too. If you must wear something on your lips try a vibrant red lipstick if you feel like colour (red lips are hot at the moment) or if prefer something natural I love pawpaw on the lips at the beach! We love Maybelline Waterproof Mascara.
- Wear a tanning lotion - I love to apply Eco Tan Organic Invisible Tan before going to the beach. Its a great colour and you apply it how you would apply moisturiser and gets you a natural tan before you hit the beach. Therefore, you wont be tempted to lay in the sun and damage your skin!
- Take your favourite book, swim like a fish and have fun – most important tip. The beach is an Aussie Icon – lay on the beach, relax and enjoy the surroundings.
Thanks so much for reading. Please comment below if you have any beach experiences you would like to share with us. I love hearing from you guys.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.